Carers Information Service
The Carers Information Service supports family/unpaid carers looking after someone who would not be able to manage without their support. Join the Carers Information Service to keep up to date with all the local events, training courses and more. It's quick, easy and FREE to join.
First, you'll receive a welcome pack that includes:
- the latest copy of Caring Matters, a Dorset-wide magazine for carers
- an A-Z of local carers' services
- a list of local carers' support groups
- a carers discount card.*
Then you'll receive a bi-monthly newsletter with details of social events, training courses, new services and other helpful information.
How to join
To register with us, please complete our quick online form:
If you care for someone in Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole you can also sign up by telephone by contacting us on 01202 128787.
If you care for someone in Dorset, please contact Carer Support Dorset.
To find out how your information will be used, and stored, please read our privacy notice here.
* If your carers card is lost or has expired:
If you are already registered with us, and your Carers Card has expired, please follow this link to fill out the online application form to receive your new Carer Friendly ID card. If you need any help, or a reminder of what your unique Carer ID number is, please get in touch.
- Caring for someone in Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole, please contact CRISP on 01202 128787 or email email@example.com
- If you are caring for someone in Dorset, please contact Carer Support Dorset on 0800 368 8349